Available! Understanding The Bible Commentary? [NOW AVAILABLE]

Re: Understanding The Bible Commentary?

All I can say is that I have been in talks with the author. It's not possible to say yet if it will become available or not, but one thing is certain -- a SwordSearcher module would cost at least as much as the PDF version the author sells.

Brandon,

I don't think I will be holding my breath then... I am happy with the commentaries in SS6 and I have been making mods out of my semenary notes... I do look forword to an update that will help with footnotes as expressed in another post.

Thank you so much,
Dave :)

Update:

Dr. Sorenson and I have made arrangements and the Understanding the Bible Commentary will soon be available as a separate add-on purchase for SwordSearcher 6. I am presently working on it and expect availability to be soon.

Pricing will be determined later, but it will likely be close to what he is charging for his PDF electronic edition now.

Brandon, will we be notified through the Newsletter and e-mail when it is available?

Brandon, will we be notified through the Newsletter and e-mail when it is available?

Yes, I'll be announcing it that way (and here) as soon as it is available.

Understanding the Bible is NOW AVAILABLE!

I announced it here and you can see the order page here.

I'll be announcing this in the next email newsletter as well.

Brandon,

Will the download be a zip file?

Thanks,
Dave

No, it is an executable installation file that installs the module into the SwordSearcher library.

Brandon,

Very Nice! Thank you for your work on this Mod. and Dr. Sorenson for writing a commentary that is Biblically sound. I plan to use it as my primary commentary after (rightly dividing) scripture. Glory be to the Lord!
~David

Brandon,

Looks like the UTB is not showing up in the bible margin dispite being selected as such... Any ideas???

Thanks,
Dave

Brandon,

Looks like the UTB is not showing up in the bible margin dispite being selected as such... Any ideas???

Thanks,
Dave

It should have a link in the Bible margin for almost every verse of the Bible. Make sure you don't have commentary links toggled off in the Bible margin -- check the "C" toolbar button in the Bible panel. The image below shows what each button is for, and if you have the margin links toggled off or the commentary links off it won't be visible:

clip0004.gif

The program was very easy to download and install and worked perfectly the first time; it appears to be a very nice piece of work. Please take notice of Brandon's instructions about the back-up CD, if you do not order the backup-up CD, please make a permanent backup of the installer in case you need to reinstall at a future time.

This is a great commentary. I have it in hardcopy, but look forward to purchasing it for SwordSearcher. Dr. Sorenson is a good man and many of his comments are very helpful. A CONSERVATIVE modern commentary is certainly a rarity and a blessing. You can certainly enjoy the benefits of a lifetime of study from a man who has read the Bible through over 200 times. Thank you Brandon for working on this project with Dr. Sorenson.

This commentary was the primary reason that I purchased SwordSearcher along with David Clouds applications. I must say that there was many other reasons to buy the SwordSearcher application. It adds to my study of His word.

This commentary was the primary reason that I purchased SwordSearcher along with David Clouds applications. I must say that there was many other reasons to buy the SwordSearcher application. It adds to my study of His word.

I like your icon, brother. And I'll have to pray about adding this to my library. God knows! But when you have a large family, needs are needs and "greeds" are desires of the heart which the Lord may one day supply. Of course, there is so much supplied by SwordSearcher and the FREE modules sight, another add of of the quality of Dr. Sorenson's or David Cloud's materials would be nice, but I won't "die" for lack or want if I don't have them "until."

I empathise completely, RevTim! Not so much a large family in my case, but an employer who keeps dipping his hand into my wages!

I love your attitude in all this. May God bless you!

Truckerboy.

Back