User Book and Commentary

PEDixonIII

I have a User Book that consists of entries that are topical verse lists. In studying these verse lists I also create entries in a User Commentary. Is there a way to export the User Book with the Commentary entries for the verses in those book lists?

I have a User Book that consists of entries that are topical verse lists. In studying these verse lists I also create entries in a User Commentary. Is there a way to export the User Book with the Commentary entries for the verses in those book lists?

To where would you like them exported? You can dump a user module to a file or the printer on the User menu. Is that what you have in mind?

I would export to a file, but where isn't the issue. I want to export a list of verses from a User Book along with the corresponding entries from a User Commentary for those verses. Is that possible? The reason is to not have to duplicate the same notes in a User Book that are also in a User Commentary to be able to study the verse list away from Swordsearcher. Hope that's not confusing!

I would export to a file, but where isn't the issue. I want to export a list of verses from a User Book along with the corresponding entries from a User Commentary for those verses. Is that possible? The reason is to not have to duplicate the same notes in a User Book that are also in a User Commentary to be able to study the verse list away from Swordsearcher. Hope that's not confusing!

No, it's not confusing. :) However there's no automated way to do what you are trying to do.

Back