User Book/Commentary Issue

I have SwordSearcher 5.5.1.3. I am trying to create a new user book. I am able to make the Title and entry, but when I attempt to edit the entry the screen locks and I get a message like below:

Something has stopped the program from working, Windows is checking on a solution and will close the program and contact you if a solution is found.

The program shuts down. Has anyone ran into this issue before? Brother Regie Rhodes tried to help me with it last night with TeamViewer. He was able to build the user book and share the file to my SwordSearcher Modules folder, so I have the module now, but we tried editing this one and another previous user module I had built and got the same message.

I had previously downloaded the SwordSearcher 6 update from online, my old computer completely stopped running. I had the 5 disc, so I loaded the program from that disc onto this computer.

Dallas

What version of Windows are you running? Version 5.5 is pretty old and updates to Windows over the last several years prevent certain things in older versions of SwordSearcher from working correctly.

I'm an HVAC/R Service Tech and been pretty busy the last several weeks. I just saw this and found the email. Downloading and saving the file now. Thanks Brandon!

Dallas

Back