User book: format underling Bible reference link

Eric

Beta Tester
I'm sure this has been addressed before here, and I just tried searching, but didn't find anything. How do I format it (in "code" mode when editing a user commentary or book) so that the text shows "verse 39", but it's hyperlinked to Ac 19:39? I want to preserve the citation I'm quoting exactly (it says, "verse 39"), but I want it to link to the verse. If I use "Insert link to verse", it changes it to "#Ac 19:39#". Thanks!

I'm sure this has been addressed before here, and I just tried searching, but didn't find anything. How do I format it (in "code" mode when editing a user commentary or book) so that the text shows "verse 39", but it's hyperlinked to Ac 19:39? I want to preserve the citation I'm quoting exactly (it says, "verse 39"), but I want it to link to the verse. If I use "Insert link to verse", it changes it to "#Ac 19:39#". Thanks!

<a href="swordsearcher://bible+kjv/Ac 19.39">verse 39</a>

In the SS help system take a look at Links, Swordsearcher for more types of linking.

<a href="swordsearcher://bible+kjv/Ac 19.39">verse 39</a>

In the SS help system take a look at Links, Swordsearcher for more types of linking.

Thank you, Bill. I knew there was a way to do it, but … And I apologize that I forgot to look in the help file. :) I'm so used to looking in the forums, I forgot the other help is available.

Back