Video: StudyClick in SwordSearcher

Well done, Brandon. I haven't used StudyClick much since it seemed like "something else to figure out", but now I see how simple it is to use. Thanks.

That is well done thank you.

I've tried the link a couple times, different days and clicked on the link from the list on the website and I only get a blank screen (the words at the top of the screen: If this video does not fit in your browser window, toggle full-screen mode by pressing F11. and at the bottom - video description are there, but not the video). When I right click, it says "Movie not loaded..." The other videos load up right away.

Could it be that my flash player is out of date: You have version 11,2,202,228 installed ?

Apparently Flash isn't the problem. I installed the 'latest' version of Flash and still can't load the video. Wahhhh!

Apparently Flash isn't the problem. I installed the 'latest' version of Flash and still can't load the video. Wahhhh!

Do other videos like youtube work? Maybe it's a browser security setting.

Yes, all other videos are coming right up. Both on YouTube and SwordSearcher.com.

Yes, all other videos are coming right up. Both on YouTube and SwordSearcher.com.

I used the same program to generate the video, but I set the video quality to maximum. I wonder if that hurt compatibility.

Please try again -- go back to the video and hold shift and click reload if it video doesn't show. I just re-posted the video with the same settings as the others.

It's still a no-go. I had it open in a new window, too. I'll try rebooting the computer and see if that changes anything. The other videos open immediately. I left the studyclick video window open for quite a while to see if it was just downloading. Isn't that strange!!! Be right back!

Sigh, no luck. What a strange thing! The other videos play without a hitch!

The link sets up the page, but never loads the video. I wonder if I could load the video directly?

I just can't wait to try my new 6.2.....it's in the mail.......just can't wait ! ! ! !
Amen for your work Sir !:D

I made one more change before going to bed... try again Marty and let me know if it works this time.

YESSSSS! Loads up like all the others now. THANKS for the extra work so I could see it!

I just viewed the video. It worked great. Even better than the video is the actual practical use of this wonderful feature. Thanks Brandon for the continuous updates and the quick response to our needs and problems. Your labor is noted and appreciated. JP

Back