Wanting and willing. Mark,10.17-22

Discussion in 'Bible, Doctrine, and Other Topics' started by silva, Dec 13, 2015.

1. silva

silva Member

look at this man he came running to him,and kneeling before him wanting something. From the lord. What happened he was not willing to give up what the lord asked of him. [ one thing thou lackest ] just one thing from enjoying the bless of God. A ?. For all of us what one thing keeps us back from enjoying the wonderful enjoyment of our savior and God. Why should we do this because the blessing of the lord make the rich. Lord help us to see the riches you have for us and be willing to give what you ask us to.

2. ishaknatan

ishaknatan Beta Tester

Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. (Lu 10:38-42)