Genesis to Revelation Bible Course

I was able to download it but the tab does not show in the books ? I placed it in the module folder?

What folder on your computer did you place it in, exactly? Did you re-start SwordSearcher?

If you don't see a tab, double-check that it's not listed under File, Select Library Module.

Brandon / Bill some of the scripture references are coloured red while others are black. The black scripture references wont show the scripture as they do with the red ones, any suggestions.

Brandon / Bill some of the scripture references are coloured red while others are black. The black scripture references wont show the scripture as they do with the red ones, any suggestions.

This module has "hard carriage returns" in it. If the verse is split up on 2 lines by a hard return, SS will not recognize it as a valid verse. See the book topic on 2Timothy. Near the bottom just before the word LESSONS, you will see what I mean with 2 Timothy 4:1-8. There is a hard return after the 2.

The hard returns also mean that if your book window is too narrow, the book will not look right. I think the book is editable so you can go in and change them if you want.

I put in in the modules folder with the other books. The file is there but id doesent even show in the library pull down?

Thanks for your help

I put in in the modules folder with the other books. The file is there but id doesent even show in the library pull down?

Move it to your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder and see if that changes anything.

What version of SwordSearcher are you using?

You may also want to try re-downloading the file in case the file was corrupted during download.

Thanks again Bill got it sorted.:)

I have 6.2 version. Will do and let you know. By the way, Your program is the BEST Bible program I've ever encountered! I really enjoy it and use it often.

;) That worked when I moved it to the user mod. What's weird though is when I would download it to save in SS module folder, popup said it was already there, but I could not find it?? Anyway thanks for the help.

I know this is a very old thread but I also downloaded the book and placed it with my other user modules. I don't see it in the list of available user modules. I'm using SS 8.2.

I know this is a very old thread but I also downloaded the book and placed it with my other user modules. I don't see it in the list of available user modules. I'm using SS 8.2.
Where did you put it in your computer? It needs to be in the Documents/SwordSearcher User Modules folder...

Where did you find the module download file, Ken? I've tried all links from thread and come up with "not found" errors.
I have the PDF file, but no SS module.

Ed

Where did you find the module download file, Ken? I've tried all links from thread and come up with "not found" errors.
I have the PDF file, but no SS module.

Ed

Go to the initial posting, right click on "The Genesis to Revelation Bible Course" and select Save As...

1542232669518.png

I have a couple ideas, but am going out to dinner right now. I'll check back and see if Brandon has got this. In the meantime, if you look at Help > Installed Modules, do you see the module listed under books?

I'll post the module to the Swordsearcher Modules folder in a little while with a short writeup.

Back