Women's Devotions Module Posting Soon! (A Conservative Collection by my Wife)

• Thread starter Anonymized/deleted member 4636
  • Start date
A

Anonymized/deleted member 4636

Hi everyone,
I will be formatting a Devotional work that my Wife has been developing. Included will be "To Know HIM By Name" and "Learning Who HE Is & Learning Who We Are In Light Of Who HE Is." These are Original works but they are NOT Copyrighted. The KJV is the Text from which all the work is based on. As my Wife adds more over a period of time I will simply update the Module at a later date to reflect the additional entries.

This work is written solely for the edification of other godly women or leading the lost to Christ.

Please share your thoughts on this Module addition.

I will post this Module in the near future asap and if Brandon Staggs approves this effort.

Thank you all and God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I regret to inform SS members that I will not be creating this Module. My Wife may try to publish her own devotional works in the future that are copyrighted.

I still plan to create this, but with modifications. KJV will not be the only text in the devotionals that my wife has written. A date has still not been set for this.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: I am currently creating a SS Module from my Wife's Biblical study in the book of Colossians!
Folks have been more than patient with me on this. She is about half way through the book so far. As soon as her study is complete, we will post the downloadable Module here. Thx.
Screenshot (140).png

Also coming soon:

1 Peter Women's Bible Study
(This study is kjv Bible text)

Thx for feedback everyone. It really means a lot to my wife.

Back