Cronological Sword searcher?

Rev.

First off, hello folks!

I havent been around for a while, BUT I use Sword Searcher all the time. What a blessing Brandon!

Whoa.. LOL, apparently not being around a while was an understatement, I just looked up and saw: "Welcome, Rev. You last visited: August 30th 2008"!!

Anyway, I know there are "chronological Bibles" out there, listing the Scriptures in the order they were given, I also appreciate Mr Ussher's dates very well also! What I was wondering, is there a way, either to add an option for the text of the scripture listed in chronological order, or a way to search the Scriptures chronologically?

Perhaps there is already a module in the module section I need to discover seeing as I havent been here for the past year :)

This may or may not be possible, I will leave that to you brethern more talented in such things. Just a thought I had while studying. :-D

First off, hello folks!

I havent been around for a while, BUT I use Sword Searcher all the time. What a blessing Brandon!

Whoa.. LOL, apparently not being around a while was an understatement, I just looked up and saw: "Welcome, Rev. You last visited: August 30th 2008"!!

Anyway, I know there are "chronological Bibles" out there, listing the Scriptures in the order they were given, I also appreciate Mr Ussher's dates very well also! What I was wondering, is there a way, either to add an option for the text of the scripture listed in chronological order, or a way to search the Scriptures chronologically?

Perhaps there is already a module in the module section I need to discover seeing as I havent been here for the past year :)

This may or may not be possible, I will leave that to you brethern more talented in such things. Just a thought I had while studying. :-D
Hello Rev.
I hope I can help.
Sword Searcher has 2 user Modules that you may want to consider.
1. Outline of the Bible in Chronological Order
2. Outline of the Bible in Book Order

I have enjoyed using them.
God bless.

Back