Hebrew language helps

RevTim

Beta Tester
Any chance of getting the following modules added?
* TWOT (probably not, but since I'm asking - same I'm sure for the TWNT)
* BDB (unabridged)
* Gesenius's Lexicon

Yeah, it's a big & hopeful list, but it can't hurt to ask. Thanks!

No, as far as I know, there is no "clean" source for those in the public domain. The ones I have seen are heavily edited from their original print counterparts and it is unclear where the changes originate. If someone knows of or has a digital copy that doesn't contain modern emendations or changes, please reach out to me at support@swordsearcher.com. (The TWOT is not in the public domain regardless.)

No, as far as I know, there is no "clean" source for those in the public domain. The ones I have seen are heavily edited from their original print counterparts and it is unclear where the changes originate. If someone knows of or has a digital copy that doesn't contain modern emendations or changes, please reach out to me at support@swordsearcher.com. (The TWOT is not in the public domain regardless.)
Understandable. The number of authorized & user made modules have allowed us to have a wonderfully resource rich Bible study program. I literally have a good sized personal library at my fingertips, one which I can search all at once, or explore through the links in each verse.

So I don't mean to seem ungrateful or just crying for more. There are just a few language helps it would be nice to add. I really do appreciate the program for all the value it provides.

In fact, I was bragging on it a bit at lunch today with a co-worker. I'm not sure she really appreciated what I was really saying, but she agreed with me in the main.

So I don't mean to seem ungrateful or just crying for more. There are just a few language helps it would be nice to add. I really do appreciate the program for all the value it provides.
There's nothing wrong with requesting additional material, I take no offense. :)

Any chance of getting the following modules added?
* TWOT (probably not, but since I'm asking - same I'm sure for the TWNT)
* BDB (unabridged)
* Gesenius's Lexicon

Yeah, it's a big & hopeful list, but it can't hurt to ask. Thanks!

Thank you. I'm aware of where helps are available, and various language tools. Been using them for years.

In fact I have a very decent Bible App on my phone which includes many of these language tools, MyBible.

Just was hoping to see some of them imported into SS.

Back