SwordSearcher Bible Software Forums

C
chuck in md
Thank you for all your tireless work.
djmarko53
djmarko53
You are welcome. Am working now on Schaff's 3 volume set Creeds of Christendom. Vol. one is done and is 1.5MB. Eight chapters and chapter seven is about 400 pages. Will start volume Two tomorrow. Gonna be a pretty extensive module as far as historical information is concerned.

Mark
C
chuck in md
I used to have that and his 8 vol Church History, in book form. So far i have only been able to replace the Church History. I look forward to that module as well
djmarko53
djmarko53
Well, about to finish Volume Two of Three. Would be on Volume Three but had some problems with Volume Two. Had a lot of tables I couldnt format right for Sword Searcher. Had to go on internet for the chapter that was giving me problems. Should finish Volume Two today. Then hope to have it done sometime Saturday if not before. My apologies in advance because I am not happy with the tables.
djmarko53
djmarko53
Think my problem with volume two was that it was formatted in a newer version of Word, then converted to a Bible Program I have. Copying and pasting into Word 2010, it loses something and has given me fits. Anyway, I have started volume three and will finish the module tonite.

Mark