• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Module icon

One Syllable Verses 1.0
Much wisdom in the simplest verses

No permission to download
This module has only one topic - a list of one syllable verses in the KJV. These are very interesting by themselves and address the idea that the Bible is hard to understand.

Here are a couple examples:
De 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Job 9:2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

OSV will show up in the Bible margin links and identify the one syllable verses. Also, you can right click on the list and load all 184 references into a verse list. If you have Scourby audio, you can listen to the whole list in a few minutes.

I used this module to color all the one syllable verses in the Bible blue so they are immediately apparent in context.
osv.PNG
Author
wsbones
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from wsbones

Latest reviews

D
This is a great tool that demonstrates simple study methods can still yield results. Thank you.
Back