• The SwordSearcher module repository on this forum contains listings and downloads of Bible study material for use with SwordSearcher Bible Software. To use the downloads on this site, you must have SwordSearcher installed on your computer, and you need to log in to the forum.
Module icon

The Didache 1.0
1st or 2nd century "Teaching of the Apostles"

No permission to download
1724106917406.png

(etc.)

I created this module for a several reasons:

1. It was a learning opportunity.

2. What is Didache?. I read a couple articles and did a SwordSearcher (SS) library search. Tony Garland (good Bible teacher/author) referred to it as proving the early church took a premillennial view rather that preterist view of the Olivet discourse.

3. As an exercise I found a pdf file to convert to Word with Adobe and paste into a SS user book. It had a lot of footnotes with Bible and non-Biblical references. I cleaned up the module using SS format cleaner and exported it in Forge format. With Notepad++ I edited the Forge file and made reciprocal references to the footnotes with regular expressions (REGEX).

4. Someone may be interested in the process or the result. Look at footnote #1 in the module for more information.
Author
wsbones
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back