2 second audio silence

With this Lenovo, Windows 10, Realtek driver laptop I have had a 1 or 2 second audio blank when I hit the play on a verse. The Bible verse won't start to play until a couple words in. I decided to look into it but I'm not sure the best thing to do after looking on the web. Any Ideas?

With this Lenovo, Windows 10, Realtek driver laptop I have had a 1 or 2 second audio blank when I hit the play on a verse. The Bible verse won't start to play until a couple words in. I decided to look into it but I'm not sure the best thing to do after looking on the web. Any Ideas?
I just checked mine, both with the keyboard method (ctrl+space bar) and the mouse clicking play, I didn't have any delay.

Someone smarter than me's gonna have to help ya, sorry!

But I think someone will be along right quick.

I really don't know. If you get a delay before audio becomes audible it's probably a computer setting or driver issue. It actually sounds a lot like what can happen with some wireless headphones, if they are in a power saving mode until audio is being played, sometimes they take a moment to catch up and come out of power saving mode.

Back