8/29/18 1am Earthquake Update Dutchsinse

Johnny NL

Lu 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Lu 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
Lu 10:23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
Lu 10:24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

We are living a prophetic time,... like never before. Praise God, The Lord of my Salvation, through the Blood Atonement !!!

Hmlss

Heb 12:26
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Heb 12:27
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Mt 13.
30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mt 13:37-42 and
43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.