A Friend in Need

Gord

Beta Tester
I high school friend of both myself and wife, has just been diagnosed with a brain tumour. Sandy Anderson.

Prayers for her salvation first, and recovery in the flesh appreciated.

TerriP

I high school friend of both myself and wife, has just been diagnosed with a brain tumour. Sandy Anderson.

Prayers for her salvation first, and recovery in the flesh appreciated.
Father God, have mercy on this child. Father, if she does not know You, have mercy and give her time; open her eyes that she might see You, open her ears that she might hear You, open her heart that she might know the Truth and your Word to be True. Father we know by your Word that you are not willing that any should perish, so we right now call her into Your Kingdom, we claim right now this child to be a child of God, and that knowing Your Truth will make her free. I speak healing into her body, into her mind, her soul, her spirit - Father we know you are Jehovah Rophe, the LORD our Healer, so we ask you now to help her receive all the benefits and blessings provided for her at the cross by Jesus Christ, our dear, dear Saviour Yeshua. By the stripes of Jesus this precious child is healed! I speak SHALOM SHALOM on her right now in the name of Jesus. Father you know every day I expect to see a miracle of healing, of supernatural peace, of deliverance, and of salvation. Please send a labourer into her, someone she will listen to, about YOU. Father I want to see this dear lady in Heaven!

I pray this and ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

marty

Beta Tester
Father God, have mercy on this child. Father, if she does not know You, have mercy and give her time; open her eyes that she might see You, open her ears that she might hear You, open her heart that she might know the Truth and your Word to be True. Father we know by your Word that you are not willing that any should perish, so we right now call her into Your Kingdom, we claim right now this child to be a child of God, and that knowing Your Truth will make her free. I speak healing into her body, into her mind, her soul, her spirit - Father we know you are Jehovah Rophe, the LORD our Healer, so we ask you now to help her receive all the benefits and blessings provided for her at the cross by Jesus Christ, our dear, dear Saviour Yeshua. By the stripes of Jesus this precious child is healed! I speak SHALOM SHALOM on her right now in the name of Jesus. Father you know every day I expect to see a miracle of healing, of supernatural peace, of deliverance, and of salvation. Please send a labourer into her, someone she will listen to, about YOU. Father I want to see this dear lady in Heaven!

I pray this and ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Heavenly Father, I agree!

Gord

Beta Tester
Just a quick update, Sandy has had the operation, and still listed as grave.

We shared the Gospel of Jesus, and prayed with her prior to the operation, so it is all in God's hands, as it should be.

Thank you for your prayers.

Gord

Beta Tester
Update: Sandy was put on a ventilator after the operation, and was not doing well at all and listed as grave, be our gracious God answers prayer, she is now off the ventilator breathing well on her own, has some limited communication with writing and hand gestures at the moment, so thank you all and keep praying, she has a long road ahead for the short time she has left with us.