About SS-5

James Taylor

I will admit that I had a little problym with ss5 and thought about going back to ss4 because I could work it so well, but I am now down to grease lightning on the ss5-
This version is awsome. BRANDON DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN STILL IMPROVE ON IT. I CAN HARDLY WAIT.

I will admit that I had a little problym with ss5 and thought about going back to ss4 because I could work it so well, but I am now down to grease lightning on the ss5-
This version is awsome. BRANDON DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN STILL IMPROVE ON IT. I CAN HARDLY WAIT.

I'm sure many of us concur with these thoughts, though I'm guessing the next revision will have a few feature tweaks, though speaking for myself I hope Brandon concentrates on new mods more than anything else.

BRANDON DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN STILL IMPROVE ON IT. I CAN HARDLY WAIT.

:D

Well, there were several features I wanted to get into 5.0 but didn't have time for. For a while there will just be minor improvements, tweaks, and small feature additions. I'll likely be focusing more on library content for a while.

:D

Well, there were several features I wanted to get into 5.0 but didn't have time for. For a while there will just be minor improvements, tweaks, and small feature additions. I'll likely be focusing more on library content for a while.

Hoo-rah! :cool:

Back