About Support

Charles Underwood

I have been trying to contact Brandon Staggs for 1 month and have sent several emails and on written letter and no one seems interested in my need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the private details of your post because this is a public area and I didn't think you'd want private information public.

I am very sorry your emails went unanswered. I make it a policy to respond as quickly as possible to support emails I receive. It is unusual for a simple request like the one you sent me to take me more than 12 hours to fill.

The reason your emails went unanswered is that every one of them was filed as spam by my mail service provider. According to them, the server from which your emails came is a source of a lot of spam. I found the emails and I have responded to your request and hope it solves the problem you had. If not, please feel to use this forum's private message (conversation) system to send me any future correspondence.

I am sorry for the delay and inconvenience. I receive literally thousands of spam emails every week and have no choice but to use spam filtering and although very rare, sometimes messages are incorrectly flagged as spam.

Back