Any Thoughts about Way of Life Literature?

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Any predictions as to whether any more of David Cloud's materials will be offered to SS users in the future?
Thank you.
No, sorry. I have no information on that.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
What materials are on the Way Of Life SS module ?
Their Way of Life Encyclopedia, and their book Things Hard to be Understood. Just for clarity: the SwordSearcher WOL module is only available directly from Way of Life Literature.

Keight

I bought the WOL encyclopedia in hardcopy instead of as a module. It was a hard choice. There are some LONG articles that I wanted to be able to view away from the computer. I think several deluxe SS resources are just as good or superior to WOL for immediate clicking.

If I had been able to purchase WOL from the SwordSearcher site, I probably would have just bought the module, but after going through all the trouble of setting up an order through the publisher, I went for the hardcopy.

I have a pdf copy of WOL that probably is not copyright free. I don't know. The pdf is a bit awkward to use and I wanted to support the author of something I was using. Maybe someday I will purchase the WOL module, but for now, I think I made the right choice to get the hardcopy.