Author biographies

RevTim

Beta Tester
Suggestion

Brandon, it would be great if there was a module included in future versions of SS 4.x and also available as a d/l which gave the information on authors etc. that you put in your newsletter. It would be a great reference tool and help in a few sermon situations too. Just a thought. Blessings.

Brandon, it would be great if there was a module included in future versions of SS 4.x and also available as a d/l which gave the information on authors etc. that you put in your newsletter.

The plan is to expand the capabilities of the module format to include this information in each module, rather than creating a module just for this information. For the time being, the "mini-bios" are being posted on the website at http://www.swordsearcher.com/christian-authors/index.html.

Brandon, the link is helpful.

How soon might you include this information in the modules? I was thinking of upgrading in the near future but might wait if that's coming soon.

If not soon, do you have an est. time frame on it?

Thanks.

How soon might you include this information in the modules?

All I can say with certainty is that it will not be in the next update. I don't want to speculate on a time frame for when it will be added, but it is on the to-do list.

Brandon Staggs said:
All I can say with certainty is that it will not be in the next update. I don't want to speculate on a time frame for when it will be added, but it is on the to-do list.

No biggie. Hope this didn't make you feel any pressure on it! The web page is very helpful in the meantime. Blessings.

Back