AW Tozer Books in SS Modules

TerriP

If I copy and paste AW Tozer's books from the SS Modules into a Word doc, so that I can print it up and bind it into a little book... would it be all right, do you think, if I changed Scripture references from whatever version he used to KJV...?

For example, I Call It Heresy, Chapter 1, "I Call it Heresy," he has Psalm 103:21 as:

"Praise the Lord, all his heavenly hosts,/ you his servants who do his will."​
Would it be all right to change it to KJV:

"Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure."​

Another example, Luke 15:18, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired men"

I would like to change to: Luke 15:18-19, "I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants."

I don't know the rules for this, can anyone advise...? Thanks.

Terri P.

I think you can do anything you want with it for your personal use.

What if I want to give a copy to a friend? I mean, not to publish or anything, but just to bless a friend with it, what do you think?

See, what I do is, I format it all nice and neat, you know, justified like a real book, add titles, chapter numbers, footers, etc... to make it kind of like a real book. I did "In Pursuit of God" first, but did not change any Scripture to KJV. This time I'm thinking... could I?

Thanks, Bill.
Terri P.

Back