bad times

Johnny NL

Well, my business story that we were praying about, is going badder now.
I will have to file for bankruptcy, and this will delay my wedding and make me start from ground zero......at 47 yo, it is kind of really hard. So i'm asking you guys to keep me in your prayers, for my faith is tested again.

THANKS

Johnny NL

Thanks Mr. Gord

Johnny NL

Well, Amen to the LORD OF MY SOUL.....!
Been thru a lot for last few months. but GOD showed me is power and GLORY thru all that episode. The company is finally dismissed, and all cleared and clean with the government. My ex-associate, will have to deal with the justice now, and as for me.....I'm moving east bound of Quebec....way-way east....NEWFOUNDLAND ! Where my fiancee is waiting for me, and a new job on excavating machinery. PRAISE GOD for ALL is BLESSSSSSSINGSSSS, for they have been and still are SO many......AMEN.

BIG John is back, with all his HOPE,FAITH, towards the ONLY KING of all.........: JESUS CHRIST THE LORD.

HE renewed my strength, my health, and I OWE ALL TO HIM.
AMEN and AMEN.

marty

Beta Tester
Great to hear Johnny! He can take care of everything - isn't it fun to see how it all works out - that is, after the angst.:)

Gord

Beta Tester
Amen Johnny, our Gracious God gets the glory for you in Him.
I will continue to pray for you my brother.

Johnny NL

Thanks Ya'alllll for your prayers, it really helped, and YES INDEED, the LORD IS GREAT.
In NEWFOUNDLAND, CANADA now, and having opportunities for jobs to be checked. I shall do that this week.
Thanks one more time to all who prayed for me.

<:}}}}><.......JESUS IS LORD !!!

Truckerboy

Isn't God great, faithful, trustworthy, awesome, mighty,...... I could go on! great to see you blessed!