Bible Analyzer 5.4

Just came across Bible Analyzer 5.4 I am just looking now, and noticed they sell add-ons, most of what SS gives. I am in the political arena, a "forvever SS" I believe. No apologies, just a very good formatted software program. Just curious? The one thing I really noticed since installing and checking it out was that they do the audio well, can play individual verses (as well as phrases) as they have them synced, other than this one thing I am not so sure it has my vote yet.

djmarko53

Just came across Bible Analyzer 5.4 I am just looking now, and noticed they sell add-ons, most of what SS gives. I am in the political arena, a "forvever SS" I believe. No apologies, just a very good formatted software program. Just curious? The one thing I really noticed since installing and checking it out was that they do the audio well, can play individual verses (as well as phrases) as they have them synced, other than this one thing I am not so sure it has my vote yet.
Seems to me that to compare the two is like comparing a top of the line Cadillac to a Chevrolet.
SwordSearcher being the Cadillac Bible software and Bible Analyzer being the Chevy. I have noticed
that the Bible Analyzer website is lacking where it comes to their video help. Some of their videos
are for Version 4.0 and they are touting version 5.4. That's just one of many areas where SwordSearcher
outperforms the BA competition!!! Plus, SwordSearcher is a smoother, finely tuned search engine.
Bible Analyzer needs too much improvement to ever be able to perform as well as SwordSearcher.

I think BA is a decent program for what it is able to do, it just doesn't impress me as much. I am a registered
SS user, as well as a LOGOS and e sword user. I find myself quite often converting LOGOS and e sword
Books into SwordSearcher modules. Bible Analyzer just doesn't have under the hood Ewhat is needed to make me want to Convert
them to BA format. In a race SwordSearcher wins by several lengths, eSword places second, and LOGOS takes third. So far,
Sword Searcher comes out on top. Will have to give some good rating to LOGOS for Word Study and Hebrew/Greek Analytical Tools.
An area were SwordSearcher lags behind, but from what I have seen in older versions of BA, Bible Analyzer is very deficient.

If you are talking from a cost perspective I would say SS and e sword are "neck and neck". BA would be next. LOGOS would
Come in last. I miss my WORDSEARCH even though most of my 5,000 books have been migrated over to LOGOS. Anyway, two things
I would like to see included in the next SwordSearcher version would be (1)Ability to create a longer tab name for my modules, and (2) the
ability to highlight or change the color of any tab in the Commentary or Book panels.

Mark

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment. I too am a SS ""forever user"", as I said. I just think sometimes we can check software. Not to say checking out """ another version """ of the Bible is ok, KJV is what I use. I agree with your comments too.
They did do work on the converting formats, and time was put into the verse by verse syncing, other than this It does not grab my attention. I actually was a free user of SS until I made a commitment to actually pay for one stick with one and actually use one, Bible Software. Thats been years ago so why I chose to look at BA not sure it just popped up and I checked it out. Not against it just very satisfied with SS. Thanks any who comment further, I am done with this issue, thanks all.

djmarko53

Gotcha! Best money I ever spent was to buy the SwordSearcher DVD.
Cannot imagine Bible studies without it. When I got $50 in Amazon gift
Cards, couldn't think of anything better to spend it on

Mark

S. Carpenter

Hands down, Sword Searcher Bible Study Software beats them all. It doesn't matter which type I try: none are as fast, as reliable, as robust or as crisp as Sword Searcher. Every chance I get I put in my vote for Sword Searcher with links. Most people are floored by how much is included in the Deluxe, one time purchase. I would not give Sword Searcher up for ANY other Bible Study Software program on the market.

djmarko53

Now if I could only import my 4900 logos books into Swordsearcher. But will definitely choose my WordSearch 8.4 over my Logos 9.3!!
Whats really is fun is converting some of my Logos books into a SwordSearcher format!! Can't wait to get back home tonite to make another SS module......SwordSearcher rocks!!!

Thomas 63640

I just saw some info about SS I've been on Wordsearch for years and was forced over to Logos when Wordsearch was bought out. I did love Wordsearch but Logos is in my opinion much nicer looking but I do have interest in what you were saving about converting. I to have a large library in Logos mainly because like you my WS books are being brought over not all yet but they are working my real interest in SS is one its price and two I could manage it looks like more easily my lack of interest in say info generated but new trans. I'm strictly speak KJV only and SS looks to me to be an easy way to separate out the unwanted materials especially if I can convert some books. I know this is a bit of a complex question and I appreciate your insight @djmarko53 since you have logos 9.3 I've spent a bit and have the Platinum verse as I like to look deep into the bible :cool:

djmarko53

Like you I am a WordSearch user forced to upgrade to Logos. Still waiting on some of my books to migrate over. Started out with QuickVerse when it was on floppy disk. Then it changed hands a couple times then became WordSearch. Thats how I ended up with WordSearch. I have the old Biblesoft but have no desire to upgrade to the new. Likewise with Logos. Dont use the PC version much except to copy and create SS modules out of my Logos books. I do use the Logos App in my 10 inch tablet at church. For all around study and searches I use eSword but I use SwordSearcher more than eSword. SS has a better search engine, among other things.

Mark