Book Topic

wsbones

Beta Tester
Would it be better if a book stayed at the current topic instead of resetting to the first topic? Or maybe it could be an option.

I find that I usually want to go back to the topic I was just viewing after switching to Webster's dictionary or Easton. This is especially true if I got to the current topic by clicking on the link to the book on the Bible margin. When I go back by selecting the book tab that I was just viewing, I am back to topic #1.

Hope that makes sense.

Bill

The Book viewer tries to keep the same entry when you switch books, but naturally not all books have the same topics in them. So when you switch between two different kinds of books that don't have the same topic headings, it loads up the first entry in the newly selected book.

However, you can accomplish what you want with the Back button in the book viewer, rather than just re-selecting the previously viewed book. That should take you back to what you were viewing previously. It even has a drop-down menu so you can select from the previous ten viewed items.

Back