Bookmarks Ctrl + #

Johnny NL

As I am getting more used to "keyboard short cuts", I found out that the bookmarks short cuts is not working. I do have 8 bookmarks, and when I try to: " Ctrl+8" it does not bring my Bible panel to my 8th bookmark. and i did check for my Bible panel to be active.....πŸ€·β€hmm...?
Anyone else get this ?

Johnny NL

Maybe the operating system is using ctrl-8 for something. Mine all work.
HUH !!!!!
If I use my numeric pad, it ain't working. BUT.....if I use my numeral keys on my keyboard,.... it works ! ! !!!!
How 'bout that !?!?!?

marty

Beta Tester
HUH !!!!!
If I use my numeric pad, it ain't working. BUT.....if I use my numeral keys on my keyboard,.... it works ! ! !!!!
How 'bout that !?!?!?
I gave it the test and I get the same results. On the other hand, if I use the shortcut keys for things like the degree symbol (alt + 0176), the keypad works but not the numeric keys on the keyboard. Must act as two different units. :)

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
The bookmark shortcuts don't work with the numeric keypad. Those are regarded as different keys by the OS. If you go to the module shortcut editor and experiment with making a new shortcut, you can see that pressing CTRL+1 gives a different key name than pressing CTRL+NUMERICAL 1.

Johnny NL

The bookmark shortcuts don't work with the numeric keypad. Those are regarded as different keys by the OS. If you go to the module shortcut editor and experiment with making a new shortcut, you can see that pressing CTRL+1 gives a different key name than pressing CTRL+NUMERICAL 1.
Indeed, i figured this out after. BUT this is great. I was not a big keyboard "shortcutter", was more like a "clicker". NOW??? i am getting good at it and i love it.!
I printed the list from "Help" menu, and "palstified", keep it by my side, and using it ..... a lot !!!!
" it is like studying with SS8, ... BUT, with more fun !"
Thank You Sir.... and all others too, Ya'all be blessed!
πŸ“–πŸ•΅οΈβ€πŸ‘βŒ¨πŸ“˜

Amen....!!!