Books/Commentaries counter.

Johnny NL

Would it be possible to have some kinda/type of counter, to see "how many" of them books/commentaries, included/downloaded, besides counting them one by one thru the list?
thanks. (unless there would be a way already. loll)
Thank You Sir.

You could go to help/installed modules and do ctrl-a to select all, then ctrl-c to copy them. Paste that into an editor or word processor that can tell how many lines there are. Notepad++ is a free, good editor that shows line numbers.

There will be duplicate lines for user editable modules and there are about 11 lines of headers and blanks.

If you use Notepad++ you can sort the file lexicographically, ascending. The blanks will be at the top and the headers will be at the bottom of the file. Then delete duplicates. That will give you a correct count of modules.

In notepad++ look in the edit menu/line operations to find sorting and delete duplicates.

Yes SIR ! ! !
Thank you so much.
That's easy, , , , wonderful solution !
I do appreciate it Sir.
395 books / 85 commentaries, and 41 Bibles. ALL included NO duplicates. WOW ! ! !

Last edited:
WOW ! ! ! it made me realize "where" was my SwordSearcher 12 years ago. . . I do not believe in evolution, ONLY in the blood of Jesus Christ, that we know ! BUT I must say : There is a "little growing up" in this one ! ! ! loll.

I do Praise the LORD for SwordSearcher, (Now #9), -even more for Mr. Staggs.
Be Blessed.
Amen.

Did I mention: Back up, Back up, Back up ! ! ! ? ? ? 😁
Will save you "Panic Moment". ;)

☝️
I learned, loll !

Back