Brine Sermons

Regie

Elder LeRoy Rhodes has finished the sermons by John Brine and has put them all in one book.

It can be found at:

http://salvationbygracealone.com/broregie/SS5Only/BrineSerm.ss5book

Notice that I changed the link to show SS5Only instead of all the other that I had tacked on to that - just in case anyone tries to find anything I have previously put on.

Oh - all the other Brine sermon tabs and works can be deleted now as they are all in this one book. Bro. LeRoy and I are tab savers. :)

MGB,
Regie

Elder LeRoy Rhodes has finished the sermons by John Brine and has put them all in one book.

It can be found at:

http://salvationbygracealone.com/broregie/SS5Only/BrineSerm.ss5book

Notice that I changed the link to show SS5Only instead of all the other that I had tacked on to that - just in case anyone tries to find anything I have previously put on.

Oh - all the other Brine sermon tabs and works can be deleted now as they are all in this one book. Bro. LeRoy and I are tab savers. :)

MGB,
Regie

It would help me if you would list all the books this now replaces so we know which ones to replace, thanks.

Hey, brother. When I d/l'd it said it was a 1.24 mb d/l but what came up was 1.22. Do you think I need to try again?

Hey, brother. When I d/l'd it said it was a 1.24 mb d/l but what came up was 1.22. Do you think I need to try again?

Never mind, I did and it came out @ 1.24

It would help me if you would list all the books this now replaces so we know which ones to replace, thanks.
Sure I will. I should have done so already. Thanks for reminding me.

BrineSerm replaced these:

JB_Ser05
JBTRACT17

If you have BRINEBOOK it is replaced by Efficacy.

I am also working on putting all of Pink's books in one tab named PINK, so if you have PINK it replaces AntiChris and Attribute thus far.

Please let me know if you need more information.

MGB,
Regie

Sure I will. I should have done so already. Thanks for reminding me.

BrineSerm replaced these:

JB_Ser05
JBTRACT17

If you have BRINEBOOK it is replaced by Efficacy.

I am also working on putting all of Pink's books in one tab named PINK, so if you have PINK it replaces AntiChris and Attribute thus far.

Please let me know if you need more information.

MGB,
Regie

CovGrace is also in the BrineSerm one. Sorry I forgot it.

Regie

Hey Regie:

Thanks for making all of this material available man. It really enhances an already great program!

MGB...

BigEd

Back