Build Progress window

Regie

Hello,

I prepare the comment or book entry in Word and when I copy and paste it into SwordSearcher and save it, the Build Progress window comes up. It zips right on through it and gets to the end and then the entry pops up in the commentary or book. However, the Build Progress window remains and hangs up. I can still use the program and the next entry I save will sometimes (though not always) straighten it out. Such is the problem right now. The little window just will not go away even after I have added other entries.

Anyone got any idea what might be wrong in my setup or is it a program bug?

Thanks much & MGB,
Regie
p.s. I am almost through with Pink's Commentary on Hebrews.

Hello,

I prepare the comment or book entry in Word and when I copy and paste it into SwordSearcher and save it, the Build Progress window comes up. It zips right on through it and gets to the end and then the entry pops up in the commentary or book. However, the Build Progress window remains and hangs up. I can still use the program and the next entry I save will sometimes (though not always) straighten it out. Such is the problem right now. The little window just will not go away even after I have added other entries.

Anyone got any idea what might be wrong in my setup or is it a program bug?

Thanks much & MGB,
Regie
p.s. I am almost through with Pink's Commentary on Hebrews.

I reported this same issue to Brandon via email with a screen image.

Dear Brandon and all,

My normal practice is to click on the little disk to save these but I've been noticing this morning that when I clck on File and then Save that the little window goes away. I even did it once after the window had frozen on my screen and the saving with File / Save caused it to go away.

Maybe this might be a hint to Brandon as to what may be wrong.

MGB,
Regie

This is a known bug. As you've noted, it doesn't actually cause any problems. It's on the to-do-list.

Your reports are very appreiated. Thanks!

Back