Calvin's Institutes of the Christian Religion

Regie

I've finally finished this work. It took me a whole lot longer than I mean for it to but I kept coming up with new ideas as I did it all and started over again several times.

It can be found at:

http://salvationbygracealone.com/broregie/SS5Only/Institute.ss5book

MGB,
Regie
p.s. Please let me know if any errors are found. It should be editable by you. I may need to put that in zip format. If so, please let me know. It is about 2 meg in size.

You might mention that people will have to right click on the link and choose "Save Target As" to get the book. Otherwise the book itself opens up...

And, thank you for making this available! :)

You might mention that people will have to right click on the link and choose "Save Target As" to get the book. Otherwise the book itself opens up...

And, thank you for making this available! :)
Thanks for brings this out.

Regie

Thanks for brings this out.

Regie

First, thanks for all the works you've made available.

May I ask a question of curiosity, since I don't know a lot about these things?

Most of the books I d/l'd from your site, I was able to simply click and the d/l process began.

What's different now that we have to right click and "save as?"

As I say, mostly curious since I don't know much about the uploading and hosting end of things. Thanks.

First, thanks for all the works you've made available.

May I ask a question of curiosity, since I don't know a lot about these things?

Most of the books I d/l'd from your site, I was able to simply click and the d/l process began.

What's different now that we have to right click and "save as?"

As I say, mostly curious since I don't know much about the uploading and hosting end of things. Thanks.
That's the way I have done it also but maybe it has to do with different browsers and/or versions of them. I just try one way myself and if that does not work I try another way and usually get what I am after one way or the other. I'm not sure what's up with some of this stuff - so just keep plugging along until something works if I can.

MGB,
Regie
p.s. On anything I put on the internet and you cannot get it, just let me know at rrhodes@midsouth.rr.com and we'll figure out one way or the other how to get it to you. :)

Back