Cataract Surgury

Gord

Beta Tester
I have been looking forward to this day, my clouded vision in the right eye is about to get a miracle. The left eye is scheduled in two weeks.
Please pray with me for God's hand with the Doctor and operating team.

wsbones

Beta Tester
I have been looking forward to this day, my clouded vision in the right eye is about to get a miracle. The left eye is scheduled in two weeks.
ISA 58.8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning,
and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy
righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord
shall be thy rereward.

marty

Beta Tester
God bless your day, Gord!

RevTim

Beta Tester
Please keep us updated to your status.

Gord

Beta Tester
Again thank you all, and please continue to give the Glory to Him.

After a good nights sleep, it's even better than yesterday, this truly is a miracle that God has granted to the eye doctors.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
God grant you a speedy recovery and may the surgery for the left eye go well also.

God bless
Ruthlyn

Gord

Beta Tester
The operation, I would say was 100%. I now see colors more vividly, (the way God intended for us to enjoy them) and my long distance focus (even with still one bad eye) is clear, I can read road signs while driving again.

I am eagerly looking forward to having the left eye done on the 29th now.

Our God has given the medical world a great understanding and knowledge to allow them to perform this wonderful miracle of restoring sight. And to Him I give the Glory.

TerriP

The operation, I would say was 100%. I now see colors more vividly, (the way God intended for us to enjoy them) and my long distance focus (even with still one bad eye) is clear, I can read road signs while driving again.
All Glory to God, bless your heart, Gord!