Catechism?

RevTim

Beta Tester
Was it just my imagination -- or another Bible program -- or did some mod (either official or user-made) give us some of the various catechisms out there (like Luther's, Spurgeon's, etc.)?

You probably found what you were looking for by now, but if not here is a link to various creeds and catechisms that may interest you.

http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/creeds.htm

It is of interest to me how most people relate the word "catechism" to Romanism, and tend to shy away from the word and teaching not realizing that catechism defined is a form of instruction by means of questions and answers, particularly in the priciples of religion.

Have a blessed day.

You probably found what you were looking for by now, but if not here is a link to various creeds and catechisms that may interest you.

http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/creeds.htm

It is of interest to me how most people relate the word "catechism" to Romanism, and tend to shy away from the word and teaching not realizing that catechism defined is a form of instruction by means of questions and answers, particularly in the priciples of religion.

Have a blessed day.

I think it was another Bible program but now there are mod which have some creeds and confessions for SS-5.

AND -- btw Brandon! -- I was able to quickly double check that via the TOC, thank-you very much!

I think it was another Bible program but now there are mod which have some creeds and confessions for SS-5.

AND -- btw Brandon! -- I was able to quickly double check that via the TOC, thank-you very much!

Being a newbie to this forum and inquisitive, does TOC stand for Table of Contents and if so where might I locate these?

Resting in Christ

Being a newbie to this forum and inquisitive, does TOC stand for Table of Contents and if so where might I locate these?

Resting in Christ

Whoops! My bad. Yes the TOC is the table of contents but it's not going to be out until the next stable release.

As a beta tester, sometimes I forget where I'm writing on the forum. My apologies, Brandon.

Back