center of the King James

Johnny NL

I was wondering how to count the verses of King James Version, so I can find de center of the KJV Bible ?

There are 31102 verses so the center would be 15551 and 15552 since there is an even # of verses. If you type #31102 it will open to Rev 22:21 and #15551 is Ps 103:1.

There are 31102 verses so the center would be 15551 and 15552 since there is an even # of verses. If you type #31102 it will open to Rev 22:21 and #15551 is Ps 103:1.
ok thank you very much for the info.... but how do I see a verse with its # beside it ???

Here's a list attached.
WOW! Thank you very much.
As I was checking the web...some were saying that Psalms 118:8 was the center, but as I was checking all the other answers, I became really confused.:confused:

If you right-click on a verse in the Bible panel and select Passage Analysis - Analyze Verse the "Canonical verse number" will show you what absolute verse number it is. The Canonical verse number is shown in the Passage Analysis tool for whatever passage or verse you want to analyze. So we can see that Ps 118.8 is verse number 15878. And as Bill pointed out, you can type #1 to #31102 into the main search bar to go straight to any absolute verse number you want.

The Reference Pattern Search (off the Search Menu) can also be used to find the "Nth" verse in any scope.

If you right-click on a verse in the Bible panel and select Passage Analysis - Analyze Verse the "Canonical verse number" will show you what absolute verse number it is. The Canonical verse number is shown in the Passage Analysis tool for whatever passage or verse you want to analyze. So we can see that Ps 118.8 is verse number 15878. And as Bill pointed out, you can type #1 to #31102 into the main search bar to go straight to any absolute verse number you want.
SIR !!!
Thank you so much.... I seriously think that the ONLY thing that SwordSearcher doesn't do is : Brewing coffee, but I'm sure we're "this" close to get it done !!!
I am SO Giving Thanks to The LORD JESUS, for YOU Sir in our lives, You literally changed everything, because of You, The Word of GOD is actually flowing "IN' like honey and milk.... Be Blessed SIR, you and ALL your family.... BE BLESSED, by The Lord Jesus Christ! :)
Johnny and Johanne.

Brandon, I didn't realize about rt click in the verse panel, passage analysis, gave the verse #. The VN commentary I submitted is not worthwhile then. Also I found some problems with it so just delete it.

Brandon, I didn't realize about rt click in the verse panel, passage analysis, gave the verse #. The VN commentary I submitted is not worthwhile then. Also I found some problems with it so just delete it.
Well, ... as I said yesterday Sir, Thank you... you got me really happy last night, 3 coffee pot later, I was right into it.
Now all I have to do, is transfer all my research into SS commentary for this purpose.... You were very very helpful Sir, thanks again!!!:)
PLUS !!!!.... I printed out for quick visual references.....

Back