Comman Man's Reference Bible?

Krew

Hello. I'm pretty new to SwordSearcher, and so far I love it. I've been looking for the Common Man's Reference Bible, but it's just way too expensive for me and the transport fee as well to get the physical copy (I don't live in the US/UK). I see BA has CMRB, but I was wondering whether SS can add CMRB, even if it's a premium module. Considering SwordSearcher has all the features I need, it would be amazing if this Reference Bible can be added with it's commentary. I think a lot of people would find it really useful. Thank you.

It is not available for SwordSearcher.

Hello. I'm pretty new to SwordSearcher, and so far I love it. I've been looking for the Common Man's Reference Bible, but it's just way too expensive for me and the transport fee as well to get the physical copy (I don't live in the US/UK). I see BA has CMRB, but I was wondering whether SS can add CMRB, even if it's a premium module. Considering SwordSearcher has all the features I need, it would be amazing if this Reference Bible can be added with it's commentary. I think a lot of people would find it really useful. Thank you.
You'll find lots of SwordSearcher fans here, Krew. Sometimes there are licensing issues that make some publications too expensive to include in SwordSearcher - maybe the Common Man's Reference Bible comes under that. You can probably find tons of other material already included in SwordSearcher or Modules people have made available (find them here ^ under the "Modules" menu) that will keep you busy! :)

I've actually had some email exchanges with Pastor Hoffman hoping to encourage him to publish the CMRB for SS. In some of his older videos he appears to use SS but, oddly, rather than releasing a version of CMRB for SS, he has one published for Bible Analyzer. The only way we'll ever get this in SS is for him to create it or engage someone to create it for him.

Back