copy formatted red letter

RevTim

Beta Tester
I can't remember if this was discussed, though I think it was, but at some point in the future do you plan to have the copy prefs include exporting the text w/the red lettering intact?

I know this can be accomplished using the mouse... but you know me and mice...

I do think this would be a useful tweak. Thanks for the consideration.

Yes, I've added that to the to-do list. Thanks!

Awesome! I wouldn't always want to use it, but to have it be easier than having to mouse copy would be great. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Speaking of being a scholar, have you ever thought about asking David Sorensen about making allowing you to add Touch Not The Unclean Thing as an official mod? Just a thought, but it would be a great add.

(I doubt he would be interested in adding his commentary, although if it could be formatted and available for a price that would be nice. But his track on the KJV would also be a helpful add.)

Is the ability to have Jesus's words copied in Red available now? If it isn't, I too would very much like to have that option. (To be able to use the little copy icon and copy the text color as well - still keeping the book / chapter / verse info in black however.)

Thank you - awesome program BTW!

Is the ability to have Jesus's words copied in Red available now? If it isn't, I too would very much like to have that option. (To be able to use the little copy icon and copy the text color as well - still keeping the book / chapter / verse info in black however.)

Thank you - awesome program BTW!

It hasn't been implemented just yet. I expect it to be an option in the next update.

Back