Implemented! Copy verses with footnotes

Eric

Beta Tester
I think I mentioned this before, but it is one of the things I could use daily (though probably almost no one else needs it). I'd like to have another checkbox in the "Verse Export Formatting" dialog to include footnotes. Even if they were just in the {curly brackets} they are in in the pre-Forge Bible module files, that would be fine; I could make a macro to change them to real footnotes in .rtf format. Or they could already be formatted with .rft markers. This may be important for those trying to use a literal Bible translation in a non-English setting, since some Biblical terms or words need definitions for the new believers. And, in fact, almost all users may be new believers. Since I use a foreign-language translation, and many Biblical terms are new to virtually our entire audience, I like to include the footnotes to the Bible verses when I print them out to accompany sermons. But I can't find a good way to do this from the Bible modules in SS7.
Verse format configuration v7.jpg

Thanks for the nudge, Eric. It shouldn't be a problem to add it and I will give it a bump on the feature request list.

Just thinking again today how nice it would be to be able to copy verses with footnotes. I think I'd like one option with them in the {curly brackets} and one option with them already in .rtf format for use in word processors.

Back