Copying Verses in different styles

ssuser

I use MS Word for my sermon notes and I copy and incorporate Bible verses into my sermon notes. I would love to see S.S. have the following style without any need to format:

I Sam 8:1 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel. 2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba. 3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment. 4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, 5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

I currently use style "A" because I prefer the verses together, but that style does not include the verse numbers (as the example above does).

Brandon what are the chances of a future version having this style? Thanks!

For clarification I have highlighted (bold) what I would like as a style.

I Sam 8:1 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel. 2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba. 3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment. 4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, 5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

Brandon what are the chances of a future version having this style? Thanks!

The chances are good. :) Thanks for the suggestion and details.

Back