Implemented! Edit>Configure copy/export formatting>Italics AND brackets

Eric

Beta Tester
Hi, Brandon,
I've noticed that 5.5.1.3 allows one to export with italics, but 5.5.1.2 allows one to export with brackets. I'm trying to copy verses into InDesign, and for whatever reason the italics don't come through. However, the brackets will. Any chance we could have both the "italics" and the "brackets" option in a future release? Then I could do a search in InDesign and change everything in brackets to italics and then go back and delete the brackets (or do it all in one GREP search). Thanks for all you do to help us serve the Lord!
Kind regards,
Eric

Hi, Brandon,
I've noticed that 5.5.1.3 allows one to export with italics, but 5.5.1.2 allows one to export with brackets. I'm trying to copy verses into InDesign, and for whatever reason the italics don't come through. However, the brackets will. Any chance we could have both the "italics" and the "brackets" option in a future release? Then I could do a search in InDesign and change everything in brackets to italics and then go back and delete the brackets (or do it all in one GREP search). Thanks for all you do to help us serve the Lord!
Kind regards,
Eric

The next release will have both options (and a few more). Stay tuned.

Back