Export function

Regie

When I try to do an export I do not get a complete export of the work. For instance, I tried once when I was inside a module and only got the page exported that I was on. Now, I just tried doing an export on the Calvin's Institutes after I had clicked off it's tab and onto a different tab and it only dd the first book in it and nothing else.

Is there some setting or something I need to do to make it work properly?

Thanks,
Regie

Is there some setting or something I need to do to make it work properly?

You should be able to get an export of any user module with the export function on the User menu. You should not have to do anything special to make it work. Is this the export function you are referring to?

You should be able to get an export of any user module with the export function on the User menu. You should not have to do anything special to make it work. Is this the export function you are referring to?
Sorry it has taken so long to get back on this. Yes sir, that is the export function that I have tried to use.

Thanks,
Regie

Sorry it has taken so long to get back on this. Yes sir, that is the export function that I have tried to use.

Okay -- give me a link to a module you're seeing this problem with and I'll check it out.

Okay -- give me a link to a module you're seeing this problem with and I'll check it out.

Dear Brandon,

I'm not sure I have one now but I think I've discovered something in using Forge that I had not paid attention to before. What I had been doing is that when I saw the message about it being done I thought all was well. However, I've been noticing lately that it lists a lot of things that are wrong in it even though you get the message that it is done. Some of that is what I suspect has been the reason for the problem I was having. I would have something like a beginning <scripref> and would have no ending </scripref> which all was a result of trying to either use a macro to do a fast formatting job or using CTRL H to do some quick formatting. Great as long as you are wide awake, etc. but when you replace a bunch of opening and closing parenthesis around other than texts you can create more problems than doing it the hard, slow way.

Thanks much,
Regie

Back