Export Thru the Bible E-Sword module into Swordsearcher

Jehovahschild

Hey Guys:

I purchased J. Vernon McGee's Thru the Bible module last year. The only free bible program that would accept that module is E-sword. I also own SwordSearcher 8.2. I would love to export this module from E-Sword to my SwordSearcher Bible software. Is it possible? If so, does anyone know how it can be done? Thanks.

No, there's no way to do that, that I am aware of.

Hey Guys:

I purchased J. Vernon McGee's Thru the Bible module last year. The only free bible program that would accept that module is E-sword. I also own SwordSearcher 8.2. I would love to export this module from E-Sword to my SwordSearcher Bible software. Is it possible? If so, does anyone know how it can be done? Thanks.
Years ago I bought McGee's TTB commentary (twice because I lost the first copy) and after updating my computer, its software format wouldn't work with Windows 10, so I talked to Logos and they gave me access to McGee's TTB commentary. Now I'm manually putting it into a user module in SwordSearcher and I can tell you that it's a tedious process, but comes with the reward of being able to read the commentary as you work. So I choose a book and copy and paste McGee's commentary making it a Bible book study as I go. I have a long way to go to finish it up, but I can just hear McGee talking as I make this module and I like that. NOTE: Due to its copyright, the module I make will be for my personal use only and isn't distributable.

Back