Export Thru the Bible E-Sword module into Swordsearcher

Hey Guys:

I purchased J. Vernon McGee's Thru the Bible module last year. The only free bible program that would accept that module is E-sword. I also own SwordSearcher 8.2. I would love to export this module from E-Sword to my SwordSearcher Bible software. Is it possible? If so, does anyone know how it can be done? Thanks.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
No, there's no way to do that, that I am aware of.

marty

Beta Tester
Hey Guys:

I purchased J. Vernon McGee's Thru the Bible module last year. The only free bible program that would accept that module is E-sword. I also own SwordSearcher 8.2. I would love to export this module from E-Sword to my SwordSearcher Bible software. Is it possible? If so, does anyone know how it can be done? Thanks.
Years ago I bought McGee's TTB commentary (twice because I lost the first copy) and after updating my computer, its software format wouldn't work with Windows 10, so I talked to Logos and they gave me access to McGee's TTB commentary. Now I'm manually putting it into a user module in SwordSearcher and I can tell you that it's a tedious process, but comes with the reward of being able to read the commentary as you work. So I choose a book and copy and paste McGee's commentary making it a Bible book study as I go. I have a long way to go to finish it up, but I can just hear McGee talking as I make this module and I like that. NOTE: Due to its copyright, the module I make will be for my personal use only and isn't distributable.