f5 copy Scripture key

RevTim

Beta Tester
Brandon, I just noticed something today for the first time. In the past I've been able to use f5, type in the verses I want, then go to another verse and hit f5, and my previous reference is still there, but I can also add my new reference.

I believe that's how it worked under SP. But now w/Win 7 I can't do that.

Is it just faulty memory, or is this a change.

If it's really happening, any way to get the f5 key to work as it has before? I found that really helpful when I wanted to simply list a few verses all at once, but perhaps had to go in & out of the f5 key.

Thanks.

The Copy Verse(s) dialog defaults to whatever the current active verse in the Bible panel happens to be. Lots of people requested this change.

You can press F5, then hit the down-arrow key once to select the most recently entered verse range. Does that help?

The Copy Verse(s) dialog defaults to whatever the current active verse in the Bible panel happens to be. Lots of people requested this change.

You can press F5, then hit the down-arrow key once to select the most recently entered verse range. Does that help?

Not really. Don't misunderstand, I was one of the ones who asked the f5 key to start with whatever verse was active. I'm just sure in the past I could open the dialog, add verses, open it again, and all those verses would still be there, and I could add to it, until I had whatever lists of verses I wanted to copy all at once.

No big deal. I'll simply have to get used to doing it differently.

Back