Focus

wsbones

Beta Tester
When clicking on a book or commentary tab could the focus be set to the corresponding dropdown box? That would make finding the desired entry easier.

You might have this on your list already.

Thanks.

I should clarify this. It seems to work sometimes but not always. If I am listening to the Bible and click on a book, the book input box is not highlighted. Or, if I type a verse reference, the Bible input box accepts the reference. Then if I click on a book tab, the book dropdown does not get the focus.

Maybe this is the trade off for being able to type a verse without the Bible box having the focus. In that case it's good the way it now works.

Thanks.

Since the tabs themselves don't accept focus, there is no focus change in response to clicking one. So the designed behavior is to leave the focus wherever it was when the tab is clicked. There are probably exceptions to this and it can get pretty complicated keeping track of it. I think it's a valid request to move the focus to the entry selector automatically, but I am not sure of the implications of this elsewhere.

Back