for the kids

TerriP

Would you all please pray for little kids around the U.S. of A., in particular, that the media will stop the blatant exploitation for drama effect, like in interviewing kids after a disaster.

I have only just noticed this, it may have been happening for some time. But it seems that recently, like when all those precious children were murdered in Connecticut, now in Moore, OK, and then I saw again just tonight, an interview of a little girl about 7 years old, being questioned about how she feels about her classmate being murdered.

I think it's horrible. Please pray about this, and for their parents to use some wisdom in letting their children being used in this manner. Shame on the media, I mean it, this makes me angry.

terrpn

You are very correct and it is unfortunate that people do not even use common sense anymore- it's all boils down to making a buck.

Mark 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Proverbs 1:11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

TerriP

Thank you for the Scripture, terrpn, that's it. No wonder this is offensive to us, it is offensive to Him.

terrpn

Thank you for the Scripture, terrpn, that's it. No wonder this is offensive to us, it is offensive to Him.
I like that..............HIM. Kind of like when we sing songs, music- it should be HYMNS about HIM:)

Of course.........the few, the proud, the forgotten.................

Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;