forge dummy

Coltrain

I have tried several times to make anything (with forge), text or otherwise, showup in a compiled module. It shows up as a tab, but is always a blank page where the text, etc should be. I tried to follow the instructions in the pdf, but cannot figure out what's going wrong. Could it be because ss v4.8 is installed on the same system? No, how would that effect anything. It always compiles fine, but is always a blank page when viewed through ss v5.0.1.1 Well, at least the tab shows up..

I have tried several times to make anything (with forge), text or otherwise, showup in a compiled module. It shows up as a tab, but is always a blank page where the text, etc should be. I tried to follow the instructions in the pdf, but cannot figure out what's going wrong. Could it be because ss v4.8 is installed on the same system? No, how would that effect anything. It always compiles fine, but is always a blank page when viewed through ss v5.0.1.1 Well, at least the tab shows up..

My first guess is that the source file you are compiling does not have valid HTML entries. Could you email me the source file you are using so I could check it out? Thanks.

My first guess is that the source file you are compiling does not have valid HTML entries. Could you email me the source file you are using so I could check it out? Thanks.

Brandon, it's great you're so involved and supportive of your products and users.

If it's the same problem that Bro. LeRoy and I have had a few times, the problem is because you do not have $$ The Title on the very first line of the module.

MGB,
Regie

Is there a sample document somewhere that a person can download or look at that shows the format to use with Forge?

Is there a sample document somewhere that a person can download or look at that shows the format to use with Forge?

Forge comes with a PDF document that details the file format and how to use the program.

Forge comes with a PDF document that details the file format and how to use the program.

I should have remembered that, should have looked back and seen it in the old posts -- I guess I just wanted fresh information - sorry about that! You're very patient not to say that you've told us that several times already. Maybe you have a file with all the repeat answers in it so you can just copy and paste! 'Sigh...' :roll:

Back