Forge & Raw HTML

Regie

Does anyone know why some parts of a book module created using Forge has to be corrected using the Raw HTML mode rather than the WYSIWYG mode?

Regie

Does anyone know why some parts of a book module created using Forge has to be corrected using the Raw HTML mode rather than the WYSIWYG mode?

Corrected how? What doesn't work?

The WYSIWYG editor in SwordSearcher is a wrapper around the standard Microsoft HTML editing component in Windows. Perhaps something in the HTML code is preventing it from working correctly.

Corrected how? What doesn't work?

The WYSIWYG editor in SwordSearcher is a wrapper around the standard Microsoft HTML editing component in Windows. Perhaps something in the HTML code is preventing it from working correctly.
I have an idea what happened. I'd set up a macro in Word to put </scripref> after the numbers 0 through 9. Some of the numbers it worked on were the section numbers in the Calvin's Institutes - such as Section 12. On these there would be no opening <scripref> to match it. I'm not sure I've described this precisely right but somehow in sections with 2 digits it would show only the first digit only followed by </scripref> and then the 2nd digit would be on the next line followed by the text.

At any rate I figured that </scripref> was causing the problem in the larger ones even though the same thing could be corrected in the smaller items in the non-raw HTML mode.

Thanks,
Regie

Back