Full/Continuous View of Commentary Entries

SoldOut2Him

Beta Tester
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a view feature that allows a full view commentary window that would allow viewing continuous entries in the commentary, not just the entry linked to the selected scripture verse. I think this would be handy when I want to read a range of verses in the commentary all at once. If this is already possible and I have somehow overlooked it, please let me know! Thanks Brandon and keep up the great work! :D

Right now you can't do this, but this is an idea I have been considering for a while now. Thanks for the feedback.

Brandon Staggs said:
Right now you can't do this, but this is an idea I have been considering for a while now. Thanks for the feedback.

If we are God's light to the world, I'm certain I'm very often only a 40 watt bulb. Can you help me understand what's being requested here, and how that would be a benefit?

And PLEASE tell me you'll hold off for a while before you include this since I JUST THIS WEEK sent for my upgrade! :D

Blessings,
Pastor Tim

He's asking for a commentary view that would let him see, for example, an entire chapter's worth of commentary in one window, rather than just specific verses at a time. I've been thinking of a way to offer this, but like most new feature ideas, I also need to weigh the benefits against the increased "feature clutter" that comes with it.

And PLEASE tell me you'll hold off for a while before you include this since I JUST THIS WEEK sent for my upgrade!

This particular feature request may or may not be included in the next version. As far as when the next version will be released, I don't have a date set yet. It will be a while yet.

Are you interested in beta testing? You could get sneak previews of upcoming features. ;)

Brandon Staggs said:
He's asking for a commentary view that would let him see, for example, an entire chapter's worth of commentary in one window, rather than just specific verses at a time. I've been thinking of a way to offer this, but like most new feature ideas, I also need to weigh the benefits against the increased "feature clutter" that comes with it.

And PLEASE tell me you'll hold off for a while before you include this since I JUST THIS WEEK sent for my upgrade!

This particular feature request may or may not be included in the next version. As far as when the next version will be released, I don't have a date set yet. It will be a while yet.

Are you interested in beta testing? You could get sneak previews of upcoming features. ;)

That would be a useful feature.

If "beta testing" means "freebies!" -- hey, momma didn't raise no fool! :D

Blessings,
Pastor Tim

Back