Genesis to Revelation Bible Course

wsbones

Beta Tester
I converted this from CCEL text material. It has hard returns at the end of each line so the SS book window must be wide enough for the format to look correct (about 72 characters wide). He has the pre-trib rapture right so it might be a useful resource for developing lesson plans.

From the introduction:

The Genesis to Revelation Bible Course
Twelfth Edition
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.

Author of
* Bible Men and Things With Their Gospel Meanings.
* Greatest Bible Doctrines Explained.
* The Self-Explaining Edition of Revelation.
* Gospel Puzzle Sermons.
* God's Chosen Nation.
* Poems of Life and War. Poems For Our Times.

PRESERVE THIS BIBLE HELP IT WILL BE VALUABLE TO YOU AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A BIBLE

Chrysostom said: "All our troubles come from this one thing--not knowing the Scriptures!"

You may learn many facts about the Bible, but you will never know the Bible itself, until you begin where God began--at Genesis, master a book at a time and finish where God Finished--at Revelation!

Published by the BIBLE STUDY PUB. CO.
Copyright, 1921 by the Bible Study Publishing Co.

I converted this from CCEL text material. It has hard returns at the end of each line so the SS book window must be wide enough for the format to look correct (about 72 characters wide). He has the pre-trib rapture right so it might be a useful resource for developing lesson plans.

From the introduction:

The Genesis to Revelation Bible Course
Twelfth Edition
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.

Author of
* Bible Men and Things With Their Gospel Meanings.
* Greatest Bible Doctrines Explained.
* The Self-Explaining Edition of Revelation.
* Gospel Puzzle Sermons.
* God's Chosen Nation.
* Poems of Life and War. Poems For Our Times.

PRESERVE THIS BIBLE HELP IT WILL BE VALUABLE TO YOU AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A BIBLE

Chrysostom said: "All our troubles come from this one thing--not knowing the Scriptures!"

You may learn many facts about the Bible, but you will never know the Bible itself, until you begin where God began--at Genesis, master a book at a time and finish where God Finished--at Revelation!

Published by the BIBLE STUDY PUB. CO.
Copyright, 1921 by the Bible Study Publishing Co.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks Bill????.much obliged, I am already delving into it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Am teaching my guys this Friday at the Veterans Home the similarities in how Exodus is a picture of the Tribulation and how it matches up to Revelation. Your latest MODULE is a great aid in already having many facts, scripture laid out:D [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moses was a witness to the signs and miracles to Israel in Exodus. Plagues fall on Egypt (Egypt being a type of the world), plagues fall on the world in Revelation. Israel is persecuted by pharaoh (a type of the antichrist), Israel is once again persecuted by the antichrist in Revelation.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moses?s leads Israel out of bondage-deliverance in Exodus, Moses is one of the witness?s (1 of the 2 candle sticks) when Israel is restored back to God in Revelation, etc??. it all comes around again in Revelation.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You got a GENTILE rejoicing in Israel?s deliverance and you got Gentile?s rejoicing in the Trib. Notice that the locusts in Rev. 9 are unlike those in Exodus 10 and attack a different prey.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Signs, miracles, etc. started (Jewish- not church age) in Exodus and ?signs? returning in the Tribulation when Moses comes back (and not until!). Israel?s deliverance and her beginning were ushered in with signs. You can go on and on?.??. It?s a wild BOOK for sure. It all comes full circle. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks bro.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 16:6 (KJV) [FONT=&quot]??..I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.[/FONT][/FONT]
Isaiah 66:16 (KJV) For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

I am glad it's useful. There are a few typos (lemon in Rev instead of demon) but it's user editable so easily fixed.

Once again, many thanks Bill !!

JUST WOW !!!

and AMEN to the LORD !

thanks Sir !

Good job, Bill - many thanks! I will enjoy doing this Bible study! :)

Bill I am having the same problem downloading your file :? could you please zip it to me.
Thank you.

:cry: sorry Bill no it doesnt work :confused:

:cry: sorry Bill no it doesnt work :confused:

Try checking your internet options. I tried downloading with IE 9 and have no trouble. Here's a picture of my settings for security.

If that doesn't fix the problem, I'll post the module on another site for downloading.

Attachments

• snap144.png
    snap144.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 358
Thanks Bill your last link worked :), I must get a friend to look at my computer and see what I am doing wrong.
Thanks again.

Thank you for this module, Bill! It's exactly what I was talking about a few weeks ago when I asked for Bible Studies! God bless you! :)

I have firefox andcan't download. help

I was able to save it but when I try to open it, I get a message that the file is invalid/:sad:

Back