Glitch in verse recognition for verse list

Hmlss

I have a user book that I have populated with verses.
Some of the verses I hand typed, Some I copied and pasted from another recent verse list in SwordSearcher 8.
I saved the edits I am working on.

From the saved topic in the book, (lower left in the pictures) I click the icon = "Load all verses referenced in this entry to a verse list"
  • I get a verse list that is incomplete!
In the pictures you will see 2 verses that are in the saved book, DO NOT make the new verse list (list in middle of pictures)
The 2 missing (from the list) verses [shown] were drag through and copy/paste from a separate reference verse list originally- into the editor (blue text)
A. One other verses [shown in right editor panel] 1 Timothy 2:5-6 added the same way as above did make the final verse list while these 2 did not.
not listed 1.PNG

not listed 2.PNG

EDIT TO ADD CODE pics
not listed 1a.PNG
not listed 2a.PNG

EDIT 2
by removing the space (using backspace) between <A and href in each line of the offenders.... then put the space back in (space bar) and save... it fixed the issue and all verses print to the verse list as expected. My suspicions were that the broken <A href tag line being on 2 lines might have something to do with it so that's why I started there.

Last edited:
My suspicions were that the broken <A href tag line being on 2 lines might have something to do with it so that's why I started there.

Yuep. And this will be fixed in the next update.

Back