Go Back Buttor

61c27mxFo

I'm driving Swordsearcher around the block and kicking the tires to find out if it will do what I want it to do. I have some books I would like to add with hyperlinks and footnotes. I am familiar with HTML language and can manually implant the anchors and references where I want and they work just fine except, there is no "go back" button to take me back to where I was before. Can somebody help with this problem?

Do you mean a back button to navigate to a recent position in the document itself? Such as after clicking a footnote link? The way I handle that is to make the footnote links go both ways -- the anchor tag in the footnote can also be a link to the place the footnote came from in the text above it.

Right now the back/forward navigation buttons in the book and commentary panels go between entries and modules, but do not update for in-document clicks. I will add this to the feature request list and see about adding that behavior.

Do you mean a back button to navigate to a recent position in the document itself? Such as after clicking a footnote link? The way I handle that is to make the footnote links go both ways -- the anchor tag in the footnote can also be a link to the place the footnote came from in the text above it.

Right now the back/forward navigation buttons in the book and commentary panels go between entries and modules, but do not update for in-document clicks. I will add this to the feature request list and see about adding that behavior.
I often don't check out footnotes because I'll lose my place in the main document - I never thought of making the footnote a two-way! :)

Back