Go To This Verse In Bible View...

jerrybouey

One thing I miss about version 5.0 is that it does not have the button in the Commentary section to take me to that verse in the Bible view. It is very handy when you are going through various entries in a commentary, then want to read the passage or verse that you are currently reading the comments on. Any plans of putting this back in the program?

One thing I miss about version 5.0 is that it does not have the button in the Commentary section to take me to that verse in the Bible view.

Just click the hyperlinked verse that is at the top of the commentary text. The button was removed because it was made unnecessary when the verse was hyperlinked.

Thanks - don't know why I didn't think of that! I have put my mouse over it to read the verse, but didn't think to click on it for that verse to show up in the Bible display. See, version 5 just keeps getting better all the time!:D

Thanks - don't know why I didn't think of that! I have put my mouse over it to read the verse, but didn't think to click on it for that verse to show up in the Bible display. See, version 5 just keeps getting better all the time!:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back