God's wisdom

Johnny NL

Please, would you pray that i can see God's will,
in selling my business, that HE may control the situation.
For i must separate from my partner, cause he's ain't christian,
and things are not done GOD's way.

May the Lord shine HIS light and blessings on this situation.
AMEN.

john.a

In my prayers.

If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.(John 12:36).

Gord

Beta Tester
1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Your are already wise with Christ.

Father we lift our brother Johnny up to you and pray for his wisdom with great confidence Lord. We know your word says in James 1:5 that if any man lacks wisdom to ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to him. God we come before you in confidence and pray for his wisdom.

We pray that he finds your will and plan in this situation knowing that you hold everything in your sovereign hands Lord.

We pray he would be a witness even now to his partner and those around him in this situation and that his every action in this process brings you glory.

We pray these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Next Generation Disciples

Johnny NL

Thank ya'all for prayers,and kindness.
Be all blessed...
It is still under negotiation
I will keep you posted...
thanks

Johnny NL

Please, would you pray that i can see God's will,
in selling my business, that HE may control the situation.
For i must separate from my partner, cause he's ain't christian,
and things are not done GOD's way.

May the Lord shine HIS light and blessings on this situation.
AMEN.
Update: I lost everything,my evil partner made illegal sneaky moves, and now it's all finished. I will start all over from scratch.Alone of course,no more associate. Out of energy, and broke.But JESUS CHRIST is my LORD more than ever....Thanks Ya'all for your prayers.
GOD bless ya'all.

RevTim

Beta Tester
Update: I lost everything,my evil partner made illegal sneaky moves, and now it's all finished. I will start all over from scratch.Alone of course,no more associate. Out of energy, and broke.But JESUS CHRIST is my LORD more than ever....Thanks Ya'all for your prayers.
GOD bless ya'all.
Numbers 6:24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Eric

Beta Tester
Philippians 4:13 (KJV) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

May God give you grace in these trying times.